- 2013 - 2015 : Master's degree in computer science at ENS Rennes
- 2012-2013 : Bachelor's degree in computer science at ENS Rennes
- 2010 - 2012 : Post-secondary preparatory classes,
- University-level courses required in preparation for competitive entrance exams into top engineering and graduate schools (France’s "Grandes écoles")
- Main subjects studied : maths, physics, computer science
- 2010 : scientifical baccalauréat (exam at the end of high school) with highest honours
- May - July 2013 : Rhythm transcription in OpenMusic at Ircam
- September 2013 - April 2014 : M1 research project: scheduling for the cloud, especially Hadoop
at INRIA Rennes
- May - August 2014 : Compression based dependencies among rhytmic motifs in a score
at University College London MuSET
- February - June 2015 : Scheduling in interactive multimedia systems
at Ircam, especially for Antescofo
- September - December 2015 : Audio processing extension for Antescofo
My main interests
- Languages : OCaml, C, C++, Java, Python, HTML/CSS, Bash, Common Lisp
- Various projects : github
- Skilled user of GNU/Linux (Gentoo, Debian distributions), Mac OS X, and Windows
- Frequent use of Latex
I am particularly interested in formal semantics, real-time scheduling, static analysis, and symbolic representation of music.
- French horn player since 9 in a conservatory. Orchestra, brass bands.
- Music theory
- History of music Studied music of
XXth century, Middle Age, and Renaissance
Dissertation about links between interpretation and notation in the Gregorian chant.
- Harmony and counterpoint in the regional conservatory of music of Rennes
To listen to some of my music :
I am very interested in languages, natural or artificial.
Spoken languages :
- French : mother tongue
- English : fluent ; European level C1 (TOEIC : 950 / 990)
- Spanish : moderate
- Russian : very moderate
Languages I can only write or read :
- Latin : 1st prize high school category for the European competition Cicero (2008)
- Ancient Greek : Distinction at French national Ancient Greek competition concours général de grec 2009
- Exercices on propositional logic
- A real time strategy game which takes place in a microprocessor>
- Internship at Ircam on rhythm quantization
- Internship at Ircam on multimedia scheduling
- A document about cryptography with elliptical curves I wrote in 2nd year (in French)
- Do you like parametric curves and polar curves ? If so, I gathered 52 curves in this document.
- An exam I designed for high school students about differential calculus, trinomial equations, and sequences. The goal is to explore - in a very guided way - a functional equation.
- My cv
- firstname.familyname AT ens-rennes.fr (don't forget the hyphen)
- firstname.familyname AT gmail.com (substitute the hyphen by a dot in the family name)