I'm currently a student in computer science in the "Ecole
Normale Supérieure de Rennes" (ENS Rennes, France).
For my studies, I'm pass by some little steps like :
- 2015 : Baccalauréat option S-SI
- 2015-2017 : Preparatory class in "Lycée Carnot, Dijon, France"
In this classes, I have made a MPSI and a MP class. Lots of maths and physics, but too little computer sciences
- Since 2017 : I am now in the ENS of Rennes, and have a lots of great courses :
- Fundamental Computing (Logic, stack machines, Turing machines)
- Networks (The OSI Model, Iceberg detection, IPv4, IPv6, and some others protocols)
- Programming (C, C++, OCaml, Lisp, Java, Python)
- Algorithmic (notions of complexity, Trees, Graphs)
- Images (with OpenGL for example)
- Security (Notions and project about files access; How can we protect a file against unwanted readers)
- Systems Architecture (Processors, functioning of Operating Systems and differences between them)
- Teaching skills (Work with a primary school to let students discover Informatic without computer)
- Mathematics (Optimization, algebra, Lebesgue Integration)
Hopefully, working is not my only activity. If you want to discover my projects or others activities, this website can help you.